Awarded contracts attributes
- Bid Number: Internal tracking number of bid documents
- Bid Type: Types of bid documents used in the competitive bid process
- Invitation To Tender: a written request to invite proponents to quote a firm price and delivery for a quantity of goods and/or services. The requirement may be for a fixed quantity for a specific delivery date, or it may be for an estimated quantity over an extended period of time.
- Request for Application: a written request inviting proponents to be a prequalified vendor for the City of Vancouver. Proponents are required to describe their ability to meet the requirements specified in the RFA document. There is no direct award, vendors are placed on a list and are asked for quotations for requirements on an as, if and when required basis. Prequalified agreements are for a fixed period of time, such as one to three years.
- Request For Proposal: a written request to proponents to provide a solution for a requirement for goods and/or services that may not be well defined.
- Request For Quote: a written request to proponents to quote a firm price and delivery for a quantity of goods and/or services. The requirement may be for a fixed quantity for a specific delivery date, or it may be for an estimated quantity over an extended period of time.
- Bid Description: Brief description of required goods and/or services
- Award Date: The date when the bid was awarded to the successful vendor. This field is in month/day/year (MM/DD/YYYY) format.
- Vendor Name: Name of successful bidder. For Invitation to Tender all bidders are provided.
- Bid Amount: Value of the bid amount if published. Dollar amounts are in Canadian dollars.
- Awarded: Result of bid
Return to Awarded contracts