Open Data Catalogue
Garbage collection schedule zone data
Data currency comments
The extract on this website will be updated annually or as necessary.
This dataset is current as of Winter 2016.
Data set description
This data set includes the boundaries and pick up schedule of the following two Garbage and Green Bin Collection calendars:
- Single Family Homes and Duplexes
- Multi-Unit Residential Buildings
Town homes and row houses are collected as follows:
- Where each residence has its own individual bin, collection will typically follow the Single Family Homes and Duplexes calendar.
- Where multiple residences share bin, collection will typically follow the Multi-Unit Residential Buildings calendar.
Data accuracy comments
This data is accurate as of Winter 2016.
Zone, sub-zone and pick up schedules
DWG, SHP, TIF, Mr. SID, and ECW formatted data are projected in UTM Zone 10, NAD83 (CSRS). KML, CSV, and XLS formatted data are in latitude and longitude (WGS84). Not all CSV and XLS files have latitude and longitude
Data set details
Single family homes and duplexes:
- Garbage Collection Schedule Zone Data (SHP)
- Garbage Collection Schedule Zone Data (DWG)
- Garbage Collection Schedule Zone Data (KML)
- Garbage Collection Schedule Zone Data (Google Map)
Multi-unit residential buildings: