Propety tax report data
BC Assessment, Revenue Services, Community Services
Data currency comments
This data in City systems is updated in the normal course of business, however priorities and resources determine how fast a change in reality is reflected in the database. The extract on this web site is updated weekly.
Data set description
This report contains information on properties from BC Assessment and other sources.
Please note: This is a very large file in XLS or CSV format and as a result, there may be multiple tabs given the maximum number of rows Excel can accommodate
Data accuracy comments
Accuracy is dependent on the matching of records between multiple agencies including non-City sources.
For each property in the report, the following information may be present:
- PID---property identifier
- Tax coordinate—this is a portion of BC Assessment’s folio number
- Property Address
- Lot, Block, District Lot, Plan (components of the legal description which originate with the BC) as provided by BC Assessment (these originate with the provincial Land Title and Survey Authority)
- Legal description as provided by BC Assessment (these originate with the provincial Land Title and Survey Authority)
- Previous Year and Current Year Land and Improvement Values as provided by BC Assessment
Please note: These tax coordinates and particularly the legal description information should not be viewed as definitive or legal.
DWG, SHP, TIF, Mr. SID, and ECW formatted data are projected in UTM Zone 10, NAD83 (CSRS). KML, CSV, and XLS formatted data are in latitude and longitude (WGS84). Not all CSV and XLS files have latitude and longitude.
Data set details