2004 At Large or Wards official results attributes
- Advance at City Hall: Advance voting location; location where voters can cast their ballot on the designated days prior to General Voting Day.
- Blank or Over-Voted: The number of times a voter did not make a selection of either yes or no, and the number of times a ballot has more than the maximum number of selection allowed.
- Facility Name: Name of voting location.
- Voting places change from election to election and are not directly comparable over time.
- Hospital and Care Facility Mobile Team: Otherwise known as a Special Voting Opportunity (SVO); includes special voting opportunities for voters residing at eligible care home facilities and hospitals (see s.72 of the Vancouver Charter; s.3.4-3.8 of the City of Vancouver Election By-Law No. 9070).
- Mail Ballots at Election Office: Ballots received by mail from eligible voters (see s.72 of the Vancouver Charter; s.4.0 of the City of Vancouver Election By-Law No. 9070).
- NO: All selections for “No, I am opposed to adopting a ward system”
- Non-Resident Property Electors at Election Office: Ballots cast by Non-Resident Property Electors (see s. 24 of the Vancouver Charter for Non-Resident Property Elector eligibility requirements).
- Total Votes: Total number of valid votes/ selections counted.
- YES: All selections for “Yes, I am in favour of adopting a ward system”
Return to Municipal election results