Open Data Catalogue
Olympic sites & Transportation data package
Engineering Services & Corporate Communications
Data currency comments
This data in City systems is updated in the normal course of business, however priorities and resources determine how fast a change in reality is reflected in the database. The extract on this web site is updated weekly.
Data set description
This package contains information on the locations of City Olympic Sites and Venues as well as the areas included in the Olympic Transportation Plan. The Olympic Transportation Plan areas are only in effect for the Olympic period—specific dates vary from area to area. This package contains the following layers:
- Olympic City Sites
- Olympic Venues
- Olympic Transportation Plan—Olympic Lanes
- Olympic Transportation Plan—Bike Routes
- Olympic Transportation Plan—Parking Restrictions
- Olympic Transportation Plan—No Stopping Areas
- Olympic Transportation Plan—Truck Routes
- Olympic Transportation Plan—Venue Closure Roads
- Olympic Transportation Plan—Venue Closure Areas
- Olympic Transportation Plan—Pedestrian Corridors
Data accuracy comments
Sites and venues are address based so locations are approximate. Transportation Plan components follow streets or other areas so they are also approximate.
DWG, SHP, TIF, Mr. SID, and ECW formatted data are projected in UTM Zone 10, NAD83 (CSRS). KML, CSV, and XLS formatted data are in latitude and longitude (WGS84). Not all CSV and XLS files have latitude and longitude.
Data set details