Public washrooms attributes
- PRIMARYIND: Unique identifier for each public washroom
- NAME: Unofficial name of public washroom
- ADDRESS: Street address of the washroom
Note: this field will be blank if the information is unavailable
- TYPE: Type of public washroom
- Automated Public Toilet: There are a number of Automated Public Toilets (APTs) located throughout the downtown. APTs are available to use 24hrs a day and undergo a cleaning cycle after each use.
- Comfort Station: Comfort Stations are staffed washrooms with long opening hours
- Washroom in Park: Washroom located in park
- LOCATION: Location of washroom in parks or nearby street intersections
- SUMMER_HOURS: Summer operating hours of the washroom which is usually from Victoria Day weekend to Labour Day weekend
- WINTER_HOURS: Winter operating hours of the washroom which is usually after Labour Day weekend until Victoria Day weekend
- WHEEL_ACCESS: “Yes” if the washroom is wheelchair accessible; “No” if it is not wheelchair accessible
- MAINTAINER: Indication if the washroom is maintained by the Engineering department (City) or Parks & Recreation (Parks)
- NOTE: Additional information on the washroom
- LATITUDE: Latitude of specified public washroom measured from the equator in degrees, with positive values going north and negative values going south. Follows World Geodetic System 84 (WGS84) standard.
- LONGITUDE: Longitude of specified public washroom measured in degrees from the Zero Meridian (which is the longitude that runs through Greenwich, England), with positive values going east and negative values going west. Follows World Geodetic System 84 (WGS84) standard.
Return to Public washrooms