Vancouver Street Trees attributes
- TREE_ID: Numerical ID
- CIVIC_NUMBER: Street address of the site at which the tree is associated with
- STD_STREET: Street name of the site at which the tree is associated with
- NEIGHBOURHOOD_NAME: City's defined local area in which the tree is located. For more information, see the Local Area Boundary Data page.
- LATITUDE: Latitude of specified tree measured from the equator in degrees, with positive values going north and negative values going south. Follows World Geodetic System 84 (WGS84) standard.
Note: 0 value if the information is unavailable
- LONGITUDE: Longitude of specified map stand measured in degrees from the Zero Meridian (which is the longitude that runs through Greenwich, England), with positive values going east and negative values going west. Follows World Geodetic System 84 (WGS84) standard.
- ON_STREET: The name of the street at which the tree is physically located on
- ON_STREET_BLOCK: The street block at which the tree is physically located on
- STREET_SIDE_NAME: The street side which the tree is physically located on (Even, Odd or Median (Med))
- ASSIGNED: Indicates whether the address is made up to associate the tree with a nearby lot (Y=Yes or N=No)
- HEIGHT_RANGE_ID: 0-10 for every 10 feet (e.g., 0 = 0-10 FT, 1=10-20,…,10 = 100+ FT)
- DIAMETER: DBH in inches (DBH stands for diameter of tree at breast height)
- DATE_PLANTED: The date of planting in YYYYMMDD format. Data for this field may not be available for all trees.
- PLANT_AREA: B = behind sidewalk, G = in tree grate, N = no sidewalk, C = cutout, a number indicates boulevard width in feet
- ROOT_BARRIER: Root barrier installed (Y = Yes, N = No)
- CURB: Curb presence (Y = Yes, N = No)
- CULTIVAR_NAME: Cultivar name
- GENUS_NAME: Genus name
- SPECIES_NAME: Species name
- COMMON_NAME: Common name
Return to Vancouver Street Trees